Fixed and/or Mobile Plant Operator
Sep 19, 2017
Applications are invited for the position of Operator at the Jacinth-Ambrosia mine. The position is offered as a full time permanent position, based at the J-A mine site, working an 8 days on, 6 days off roster arrangement, 7 nights on, 7 nights off, fly in/fly out from Adelaide or Ceduna. Full camp facilities and flights from Adelaide or Ceduna are provided.
Applicants will possess initiative and a demonstrated commitment to safety, quality and continuous improvement. An ability to work with minimal supervision as well as part of a team, proven time management and problem solving skills are essential.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
· operating surface mobile equipment safely and efficiently; or
· operation of fixed plant mineral separation apparatus;
· ensuring timely and effective maintenance is reported and undertaken on fixed plant and SME;
· conducting individual and group risk and hazard assessments; and
· control of hazards in a safe and appropriate method.
Applications close: 2 October, 2017
For more details and To get the full job specification click here
FWCAC Office| 62 Poynton Street, Ceduna| P: 08 86 253 340 | F: 08 86 253 341 |E: email@example.com