Ceduna Tyres and Batteries Pty Ltd is seeking applications for a Retail Trainee.
The position exists to provide sales support to the Manager of Ceduna Tyres and Batteries.
The duties of the position include but are not limited to:
- Fuel sales and fuel stock management;
- Tyre sales and customer service;
- Stock display and rotation;
- Learning all aspects of vehicle hire and assisting to ensure that vehicles are clean, full of fuel, and where they’re meant to be;
- Maintaining the appearance of store and yard.
The personal attributes required for the position are as follows:
- Good communication skills;
- An ability to understand customer needs;
- The successful applicant must be punctual;
- Cash handling is required, applicant must be honest and have high levels of integrity;
- Be willing to take instruction, be flexible and be willing to learn;
- Some computer knowledge is advantageous;
- A Driver’s License is essential.
To apply, applications must contain the following:
- A covering letter that addresses the person specifications;
- A copy of your current, up to date, resume;
- The names and contact details of three professional or education referees.
Enquiries can be made by contacting John Isgar 0448622009 or email: email@example.com
Applications are to be address to Mr John Isgar (General Manager) Far West Coast Investments Pty Ltd.
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to PO Box 596, Ceduna SA or delivered by hand to the FWCAC Office address: 62 Poynton Street, Ceduna, SA, 5690
CLOSING DATE: 3rd March 2017